[Dailydrool] Daphneyland Hoe Down May 7th 11 - 3

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Wed May 4 15:32:39 PDT 2011

Hi guys!!

We have had a ton of technical difficulties in the last couple of months,
so I am emailing this to an old mailing list - if you had requested to be
removed, just let me know - please don't mark as spam as that will ensure my
email list never gets put back together!

Our Hoedown is this Saturday May 7th from 11 - 3.  We have different  ways
for you to help the hounds, and it's critical the hounds get financial
support at this time, or we will have to start downsizing immediately!   Even if
you cannot attend, there are ways a minimal donation can help keep
Daphneyland's doors open and rescue continuing!

Memorial messages to heaven.  For a $10.00 donation, a eco friendly
balloon will be sent to heaven with the message to your loved one on it!
_www.firstgiving.com/heavenlyballoons_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/heavenlyballoons)

Opportunity Tickets - we sent by mail, or available at the event.  As  our
mailing was late this year, if you would like to participate in the
Opportunity Ticket Drawing, you can paypal a donation of $10.00 per ticket and  we
shall fill them out here, just put in your message line if the paypal
donation is for tickets or for balloons or a general donation!  1st place  will
win $300! 2nd place $100 and 3rd place wins $50.00. You do not need to be
present to win! Paypal recipient is: _BarniatDaphneyland at yahoo.com_
(mailto:BarniatDaphneyland at yahoo.com) , or  use the paypal link on our website.

The day of the event we have BBQ pulled beef, chicken, pork sandwiches -
sides, drinks available for a $10.00 donation - The raffle and silent auction
is  featuring passes to Disneyland,  Windsock Bassets Airplane Ride,
embroidered towels, raffle baskets (40+) by Sherrie Strachan, Donations from Red
Bay Bassets, ABC slobber shoppe sent must have items, as did many Others!
Entertainment of a blend of Country, 70's and originals is being performed
by WMA 2010 Duo Award Winner Jennifer Lind - _www.jenniferlind.net_
(http://www.jenniferlind.net)

Bring your hound, and spend a day in the country - The HoeDown is sure  to
be a HOWL!!!
Join us, and help keep rescue's doors OPEN!!

Dawn of the West
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com)
661 269-2682

_www.facebook.com/basset911_ (http://www.facebook.com/basset911)