[Dailydrool] People Choice- Cleo the Basset

Susan Hurt toodlessm at aol.com
Thu May 5 09:43:33 PDT 2011

My husband Mark and I are enjoying watching Cleo the Basset on the DVD's we obtained from a Daily Drooler!  Neither of us had seen Cleo before, and she is gorgeous.  She looks great, well-proportioned but petite from the ease in which she is lifted by Sock.  I am impressed by her tricks.  I appreciate her attitude.

I only wish there were more of Cleo in the episodes and less of the people!  75% hound and 25% human would be good.  But it is fun to see how everyone dresses in the 50's, the women with their crazy underwear (including pointed boobs) and the guys with their ties in their pants.  Plus all those women care about is catching a husband?  Good thing I was born a decade later because that was never on my radar much.  Cleo doesn't worry about clothing at all of course, and she has no romantic interests at all (at least so far).

Susan