[Dailydrool] Mishgun Waddle THURSDAY NIGHT Dinner

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Thu May 5 08:41:57 PDT 2011

We are looking forward, very much, to seeing everyone next week for Waddle
2011!!! Those joining us Thursday the 12th are welcome to join us at The
Hills City Grill (2940 Rochester Road North) for dinner at 6:45! It is right
up the road from the hotel. The food is good! They allow separate checks for
groups, too. We had a GREAT time there last year. It's a FUN way to kick off
the weekend! Please  email us and let us know if you will be dining with us
on Thursday (ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT!!) so we can get a head count.

According to the hotel, there are 22 rooms booked for Thursday night! 72
Rooms for Saturday!! If you haven't booked yet, I strongly encourage you to
do that!

Thanks
NO RAIN!!! NO RAIN!! NO RAIN!!
Melissa and Jo