[Dailydrool] Size, Chlorhexiderm, Sadee Maye

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu May 5 14:03:21 PDT 2011

Synthia, It brings great sadness that I read that your beloved Fred has made
his journey to the bridge.  Take heart that in his last few months on this
earth he knew nothing but love from you and the boys.   Thank you for
rescuing him.  Take heart that he is once again a young and health hound,
May he live forever in the magic of your memories.  Colt and Ruger will be
slinging some heart healing drool to you and a some big sloppy wet kisses.

Smooth surgery & quick recover  Drool for Gus and some nerve steading drool
for his Dadperson

Protection Drool for Esa and the babies, and the MomPerson. We hope that all
goes well and  everyone comes out healthy

It's not the size of the hound that matters but the love in his little
black, stubborn, evil heart. (meant in the most loving way for our OEBE's
and for all hounds  which have OEBE tendencies).  My smallest hound was
Shadow at around 45 lbs who I called my throwback basset because she looked
more like a large beagle than basset.  My biggest was Commanche & Storm who
where around 75-83 lbs.  Both big boys.large frame.  Commanche was a stud
muffin very muscular with definite waist line definition.  Storm was just a
muffin.big, soft and squishy!  As for the Bad A** Brothers Colt is a stocky
64 lbs and Ruger is a slimmer 56 lbs.

Dale, Chlorhexiderm is a very good antiseptic.  I use it a lot to clean out
wounds on myself and my dogs.  It is also used in shampoo to help dogs with
skin problem.usually yeast infections on the skin.  Some hounds have a big
issue with skin yeast infections.they have a definite yeasty smell to them
even if bathed often.  When I was a med and vet tech we used Chlorhexiderm
solution for cold sterilization of our instruments when either the power
went out or we were in a 3rd world county or in the field doing medical/vet
procedures and didn't have a sterilization machine.

Happy gotcha day to Janie Anne

Dearest Honey Dew Melon.me so sorry to hear that your momma caught you when
you was trying to escape and come visit me her in Florida.  Sniff sniff.
But maybe it a good thing cause my momma tell me that it be a long haul for
a houndie to haul a hound butt from California to Florida, with lots of
dangers along the way.  I guess we need to wait until your momma ready to
move all of you down here to live.  Please don't try to run away to me
again.I could handle it if anything bad ever happen to you.  Love Always,
Colt.sweet snooter kisses.

Michele & the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue
to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...