[Dailydrool] Drooler addresses?

Susan Hurt toodlessm at aol.com
Thu May 5 18:24:54 PDT 2011

I am fairly new to the DD and was wondering if an address list of all subscribers was ever made up.  The reason is that I thought it might be fun to meet fellow droolers near where I live (St. Louis) as well as droolers passing through!  I know I have often found myself in a city (supposed to be exciting) where my husband is attending a conference and all I can think about is I wish I could find a basset hound to pet for a while to cheer me up.

Anyone else feel the same way, or am I nuts?  I thought I might just be preaching to the choir...

Susan