[Dailydrool] Drooler addresses? - needing a "basset fix"

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Fri May 6 01:43:02 PDT 2011

If you haven't heard from anyone else yet... the next time you go out and
about.. make an announcement on the Drool that you're in need of a basset
fix while away from home... ask for the people in places you'll be ... and
any parks people might be using and around what times...

be careful about offers of treats ... offer notices will usually make their
way to the hounds themselves so if the replies to you and the drool come in
with all sorts of spelling mistakes or sounding "odd" you might know the
hound snuck up to the keyboard at that time... ;-)  and may be prompting you
for things they're not to have ... fillet is usually a key sign "someone"
has taken over.. :)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Drooler addresses?

I am fairly new to the DD and was wondering if an address list of all
subscribers was ever made up.  The reason is that I thought it might be fun
to meet fellow droolers near where I live (St. Louis) as well as droolers
passing through!  I know I have often found myself in a city (supposed to be
exciting) where my husband is attending a conference and all I can think
about is I wish I could find a basset hound to pet for a while to cheer me
up.

Anyone else feel the same way, or am I nuts?  I thought I might just be
preaching to the choir...

Susan