[Dailydrool] Need help with my new Basset "Lollipop" eating grass all the time

Kristy Rogers kristyrogers at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 6 10:43:23 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

I've been part of dailydrool for about a year, reading the messages and
getting lots of insights for the day I get to rescue my own Basset, I
lovingly call them Hassett Bounds.

GREAT NEWS, I rescued "Lollipop" about 4 months ago (she's around 3 yrs old)
and I'm learning her routines and how to best care for her. She eats grass
all the time. Is this normal? Is she missing something in her diet? I feed
her Innova and only a couple times a week give her doggy treats. I've added
pumpkin to her diet from reading recent posts. Sometimes I give her a little
chicken meat and sometimes string beans.

In my training of having my own dog, we have had some food mishaps meaning,
Lollipop has eaten lots of people food I've left on the counter. I have
finally learned before I leave to make sure the counters are clear of all
food.

I would appreciate any insights to help me best care for my precious, sweet
and kind Lollipop. Thank you so much.

Kristy

Kristy Rogers

 <http://www.kristyrogersconnects.eventbrite.com/> KristyRogersConnects
408-288-8484
kristy at KristyRogersConnects.com

Upcoming Opportunities to Meet Business Professionals in Silicon Valley:

 <http://kristyrogersconnects.eventbrite.com/>
http://kristyrogersconnects.eventbrite.com/