[Dailydrool] size of bassets and their bowls ...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 20:57:22 PDT 2011

I've been reading lots of comments about basset sizes- that are followed by "but they only get this much kibble"...
My favorite kibble website has a calculator. On the left side of the main page. You enter the calorie info found on your bag of kibble, size of your dawg and activity level. They tell you how much you should feed and how many calories your baby needs.
I never trust the bag on this. They base it on you ONLY feeding them kibble. Nothing else. No cookies. Also they want you to be generous- they need you to buy the next bag of course...
Canned green beans (low salt) are excellent as a filler to help reduce the waist line. No need to cut them up. Simply replace them for the kibble you cut. Or give them to the bottomless pit who is NEVER full. Probably won't make them full either- but gives them something extra at low calories.
www.dogfoodadvisor.com
Psyched for mishgun.... just a few more days.
NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN
droolies, Angelika