[Dailydrool] Wooflin and stompin

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat May 7 05:41:57 PDT 2011

It is me, Queen Pawtunia. Momcakes ways told me that there is a love hate thing this time of year. As da waddle approaches, da woofles end and the slaves obsess about da weather. Hmmmmmn.

They are crazy. First, let me again say thank you to those who bought my stuff and rusty's. We stole it fair and square and hopes ya like it. We took this year off from Wooflin cause us knewd that our friends were hawkin tickets and didn't want to confuse anybody. Harumph. I hear rumors that some of you have not bought tickets. Do it. If you don't do it you can't get stuff. You really only need one to have a chance to win. My slave could not buy as many as some other years, but you know she had to get a few. Heck, buy one  so you can play, too! Then the fun. Seeing who wins so the slaves can whine at each other over who happened to win stuff!  ~%€>*£. How dare she win the blankie. What? I put all my tickets in there and he just bought one!  This is such fun. (my slave says she should have just out bid Auntie Pat on that Chaps purse when it first was on eBay.). Us have two Xandy Bear big hounds. You do want one of those. You can't get a Hush Puppy back pack anymore. It is too cute. People pay hundreds for a sundial. Going to Mishgun?  You would look so much better in an appropriate jacket. Couldn't get the crystal pin from me? Holly Noel has one in her woofle. Face it, the humans get to snipe and moan for years about who got what. You gotta play to win.....or to complain that you didn't because so and so stole my purse!!

The bad part. Slaves obsessing about da weather. My raincoat is packed with a wish that it never comes out. Sooooo. Time to help. STOMP NO RAIN. STOMP NO RAIN. They can rip the crown off my head when I'm dead. STOMP give Pawtunia a cookie. STOMP NO RAIN did I mention I will be 7 on waddle day? STOMP NO RAIN pet Pawtunia NO RAIN NO RAIN

I have woofed. This is hard work.

Queen Pawtunia

Sent from my paw phone.