[Dailydrool] Mom day

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat May 7 05:54:48 PDT 2011

I wish a happy Momday to all the mom hounds and their kids. I know some of us are blessed to know our moms, like I did my momcakes and our puppies. Four of my five wonderful kids sent their Pawtuniamom cards. Sniffle. I am very touched. The fifth got kidnapped to Connecticut. Love you, too, cocoa, wherever you woof. Thank you Tootsie Roll, Fanne May Fudge, Cadbury and Chunky. My puppydaddy, Yahoo sent some cookies! That is the way it should be.

To all the houndies who don't know their moms and daddy hounds, I think you should adopt one. Maybe send a dollar to your favorite or least favorite rescue in honor of the old girlies who don't know their puppies, but could be your momhound or grandmomhound. Pick yourself a momhound.

Sniffle. I am blessed to have good puppies.

Pawtuniamom

.......and rusty. I coulda known my mom, but the rescue lady didn't take my papers from the people who surrendered me to the beagie rescue. Mom!  I know you are out there!

Sent from my pawphone