[Dailydrool] Hi All

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 07:26:19 PDT 2011

First, Happy Mother's Day to all Moms out there from Ms. Beasley and I.

We've had a rough six months, with my health issues and now it's taken it's
toll.  I began kidney dialysis last Tuesday and will now need dialysis three
times a week.  It's also taken a toll on Ms. Beasley as she is stressed out,
has lost weight and vomits bile.  She has an appt with her favorite doc on
Wednesday, otherwise she is great for an 11 yr old.  She played with me last
night and it really lifted my spirits.

I got my Michigun Waddle tee-shirt and it is gorgous!  However, with my
dialysis schedule, I won't be able to meet all my DD friends at the Waddle
and I so wanted to meet Kathi Nali, Debbie Winchester, Suz Green to name a
few.  It should be a great time.  I wish much success to MBR.

Until my body and mind adjust to this major change in my life, I won't be
posting much on the drool, so if you have sent me an email and have not
gotten a response, please be patient, I want to thank all of you. I know
droolers understand and have been a great support to me and Ms. Beasley.

I will keep all informed on our health issues.

DROOLERS  RULE!

STOMP  NO  RAIN   STOMP  NO  RAIN   STOMP  NO  RAIN

doG Bless,
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann BABES Royal Caregiver & Best Friend I Have