[Dailydrool] 2012 Daily Drool calendar dates

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat May 7 09:21:14 PDT 2011

Hi Essie,

I just exchanged e-mails with Michael at Cecil Graphics yesterday.  He is hiring a temp for the drool calendar and they are exploring better payment options than Paypal for the calendar.  It will probably be 3-4 weeks before I'm able to announce dates and pricing for the calendar.  I promise I will make several posts several days apart about it so that everyone has time to get ready when I do.  Laura (the 2012 calendar coordinator)