[Dailydrool] walking in da cemetary

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat May 7 08:45:23 PDT 2011

took the girls for a walk yesterday down by the Maumee River , we  always
walk in the cemetery   because they dont spray lawn fertilizer  or other
chemicals down there, so we are walking and someone had  placed a  life size
statue of a German Shepard on a grave, well Maggie Wags saw this and  OMG  she
came unglued,  her hackles went up and she just carried  on,  woofing  at
this statue  , so I finally got her calmed down  and we continued walking and
all of a sudden something ( a tree limb )   snapped and cracked and Maggie
started yelping and crying and running  pulling me and Annie through  the
cemetery,  she thought that dog was  after her, she was shaking and trembling
and oh the crying and whining . it took  me ten minutes to calm her down and
to get her back to the car..  my poor  drama queen Maggie Wags and poor evil
Annie pulled hubby all the way up to the  back door last night , she
refused to pee or poo because she heard the  coyotes  howling out back in the
field, she was scared to death. she is  afraid of the dark any ways and has to
have someone go out with her every night  with a flashlight. there is no way
she was going to go with those howling  coyotes.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie