[Dailydrool] Basset soaps - benefit BBR, Inc.

Kirsten Jungert kirs1068 at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 08:31:47 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Wanted to share with you all this exciting offer that will end in August.
Nature's Muse, a BBR, Inc. supporter, has soaps for dogs that have Basset
packaging.  4 different soaps/pictures.  Each soap is just $4.25 and $1 of each
sale goes to BBR, Inc.  I have personally tried these soaps on my Bassets and
they do lather up nicely and are easy to use.  Great product for a great price
for a great cause (clean dog and saving a hound!).  These also make great gifts
for dog lovers!

Here is the link to the dog soaps:  http://www.naturesmuse.biz/id75.html

Just a note, BBR, Inc. does not benefit from any other soap sale from Nature's
Muse but I have also personally tried some of the other soaps and they are
wonderful.  Love the peppermint and it made an awesome holiday gift.  :)

Enjoy!

Kirsten
3 Bassets and a tall dog