[Dailydrool] Measurements

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:51:57 PDT 2011

Ok Droolers, the Houndettes are convinced that I've totally lost it this
time! After much wiggling and complaining, here are their measurements.
Jersey's chest is 29", her tail is 14". Ginger's chest is 29", tail 15",
Suzy's chest 27.5", tail 14" and our petite little Shadow's chest is 24" and
her tail is 12". We were actually shocked that Jersey and Ginger's chests
are the same size just because Jersey's chest seems so much deeper than
Ginger's and we were surprised again that Suzy is that much smaller than the
other two because she really doesn't look any smaller. Plus, she weighs
almost as much at the other two. Suzy might be ready for green beans!

The Houndettes, the DH and I wish all of you two legger and four legger
Mom's a wonderful Mother's Day. We're sending heart healing drool to all in
need.

Jane, Marty & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger