[Dailydrool] WINNERS**Pw Xandy Bears 2011 "Michigan Or Bust" Woofle

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sun May 8 04:06:23 PDT 2011

Pw Xandy Bear here!  I am very pleased to announce the winners of the items in our Woofle but first I want to say that all of you who have purchased tickets from us over the years are ALL winners regardless whether your ticket was the lucky one or not.  This has been the funniest Woofle ever with dueling tickets for a couple of items and one item won by the person who donated the item(she must have REALLY liked it).  Once you've read the list and discovered what item/s you won please contact the blondeslave at sgmoose at optonline.net and let her know whether or not you will be at  the Michigan Waddle.  We will hand deliver any items won by attendees.  If the item needs to be mailed it will not go out until after the Waddle.  Again we are so grateful for all of the support we've received over the years-you guys rock!  Also a thanks to Auntie Bonnie our Woofle webpage expert.  Without her we couldn't do this every year.  Okay, I've tortured you enough.  This years winners are:

Caruso throw        Marion Billy  527594

Pw. XB Collection quilted stuffed hound
Kay Jordan  159709

giant Goffa tri-color plush hound
Walli Gnatowski  160339

brass sundial
Tricia Hall  160655

Nancy Gallagher hand thrown pottery set
Karen Markisenis  159797

pile of bassets ceramic cookie jar
Cathy Burlew  160551

Benaya 12" ceramic basset plate
Elizabeth Hinchcliffe  160652

adorable 6"X7" basset figurine on book
Dianne Rebhann  159443

Vaughan woollen needlepoint pillow 25"X16"
Denise Manna  160000

Michigan jacket L
Jean Harris  160589

Pawtunia's pick
Pamela Watkins  60083

blue and white striped embroidered puppy towel set
Kathryn Johnson  160260

fabulous House of Dog matching bling collar & leash
Sandy Lawson  160669

McCartney Poochie bag 20"X15"-signed By artist Michael McCartney
Patricia Wood  159391

Michael Simon purse
Amanda Sherwin  159319

Chaps handpainted basset purse
Angelika Hastings  159722

Llanfai +2 appliqued canvas basset tote 18"X12"
Kathy Riker  160089

 Belva turquoise quilted tote with appliqued basset
Diana Grove  160466

plush 12" basset hound purse
Jan Cook  160270

plush Hush Puppy basset backpack
Donna Funk  160579

Vintage Boswell's Life  of Boswell by Evelyn Leavens
Amanda Sherwin  159319

Vintage Sasha The Silly signed by author Marjorie Sharmat
Joan Campbell  160622

Clyde Kadiddlehopper's book club selection 4 basset books
Diana Grove  159512

collection of 5 basset puzzles
Kacy Green 160608

Applepie Toys Spotty the Basset pull toy
Elizabeth Sewell  160308

Moondoggie certificate plus Rosie mug
Sandy Lawson  160692

Fudge Lady gift certificate
Mary Tassart  160635

Framed basset print-Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
Synthia Ross  159979

canvas welcome wall hanging
Joanne Rogers  159411

Gamma2 airtight Vittle Vault