[Dailydrool] Very special contest, please read!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun May 8 13:43:35 PDT 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Senior Houndsabound is offering a $50 gift certificate to whoever can come
up with a name for Sister Daisy's column in the Senior Houndsabound
newsletter.

Many of you may not get our newsletter, and if you would like to, please
email me off list and I will sign you up.

You must be signed up to receive the monthly e-newsletter to enter your
names for the Sister Daisy's column, and to win the gift certificate.
(Okay, we are working to get more readers too!)

There is no money needed from you for this at all,  so, really, no reason to
not participate and have some fun!

A name will be decided upon and revealed in the June newsletter.

Look forward to hearing from many of you!

Drool to all who may need some.

Wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org> www.seniorhoundsabound.org