[Dailydrool] Royal Canin Urinary SO [Please Read]

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 10:09:11 PDT 2011

Is there anyone out there that has had trouble with Royal Canin and their hound throwing up or having diarrhea? Wednesday was put on the Royal Canin Urinary SO. Ever since she has had off and on bouts of vomiting not a lot but, enough..like once a day. She had bad diarrhea for a while. She'll take medicine and it will get better and then come back. The vets say it is not the food but, I feel differently. I was not happy with the corn content but, put her on it because of the UTI's she has had. She was fine this am until she ate so, I'm pulling her off of it. Anyone had a similar experience please email me off list. Thank you! Lisa, Wednesday and Booty