[Dailydrool] Holly Noelle's "The Hound with a Dream" Woofle winners

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Mon May 9 08:29:25 PDT 2011

Thanks to everyone that has supported Holly Noelle this past year, Droolers are the most amazing group of people!!

If ticket sales are any indication we have a lot of clean and well rested Droolers, and not many that drink....now that surprised me....LOL

Congratulations to all the winners.  Please let me know if you are driving to Michigan so that I can deliver your package.  Packages that need to be shipped will be sent after I return from Michigan.

Package #1 - Bathes with Hounds - ticket # 478155 - Pat Dill

Package #2 - Dresses with Hounds - ticket # 478800 - Leslie Ames

Package #3 - Decorates with Hounds - ticket # 478293 - Synthia Ross

Package #4 - Drinks with Hounds - ticket # 479097 - Connie Moen

Package #5 - Celebrates with Hounds - ticket # 478552 - Susan Davenport

Package #6 - Sleeps with Hounds - ticket # 478978 - Carol Knudtson

Package #7 - For the Hounds - ticket # 479092 - Donna Lindy

Holly Noelle and I are looking forward to seeing everyone in Michigan on Friday!!

Thanks again,
Suz
Holly Noelle - The little girl with a dream