[Dailydrool] Pw Tasselhoff

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 08:29:47 PDT 2011

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Tas. I remember the Daily Drool picture of Tas and Fiz with Momma in her waders going fishing. He was a beautiful hound and much loved. The Bassets and not-a-bassets of the Thundering Herd are sending drool, vibes and soft snooters to Mary and Fiz.
We are also sending all of this to Daisy's slave. Our Daisy Bewwe is sending extra special Drool to the family of the Basset with the same name as hers. If we miss anyone, please forgive us. I cry with each posting of a houndie going to the Bridge and I keep you all in my prayers.
With much love and many hugs,
Brenda and the Thundering Herd.