[Dailydrool] basset life vest.

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 15:28:48 PDT 2011

Molly Bob does swim in the bay without her vest, but the water there is
onlyaround five feet. In the boat, without the vest I would have lost her a
couple of times when whe saw the ducks and decided to dive for them. yes she was
on a leash but if she had gone overboard with just a leash we probably would not
be discussing it. I do believe in teaching them to swim. but in a boat or on a
kayak etc.. safety is of the utmost.
So glad to hear that you can swim Muldoon, Molly Bob loves to swim too.
Martha