[Dailydrool] Drool for those in need.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon May 9 18:57:49 PDT 2011

Do not know what has gotten into Ben again, but he has been really picky
eating again.  So in order to get the drool out for those in need, it is
back to the old faithful, bacon grease, on the dry food, and it is really
needed  now.  It is going out to Abner and his tumor, that is growing still, and
is  now suffering with arthritis in addition to his cancer.  Drool on the
way  to him.  It is also going out to Gus who has been diagnosed with kidney
cancer.  Drool on the way that the cancerous kidney can be successfully
removed, and Gus will be around for some time yet.  Drool also on the  way to
Ruth B.and Miss Beasley who are both feeling down; Ruth who has  started
kidney dialysis,a bummer, and Ms. Beasley who is now stressed out.   Hope the
dialysis goes well, and Ms. be gets better too.  Sorry that you  now will not
be going to Michigan.  Drool is also flowing to Mona.   I sympathize with
you, it is so hard to watch the seniors fail, as I did  with Charlie.  Hope
her back legs get better, and she will be with you a  while longer.   Lastly,
it goes out to Vickie, who is needing  Percoset and Esa who is about to give
birth to puppies.  Hope the drugs get  you through the birthing, and it
goes well for Esa.  I will keep all in my  prayers, and hope Ben and I did not
miss anybody.  Now I have to go and  think of things to get him to eat
tomorow.

Douglas and Ben, The Picky