[Dailydrool] Toe bones and stuff

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 18:43:11 PDT 2011

Sorry that the tag line on the other post was wrong.  Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.  I don't know if I will ever find it.  We clipped toebones tonight on three of the four.  They were not amused.  NInja rolled over and let Nic clip without a peep.  She is now not speaking to me.  Maggie shook and whined but didn't fight.  Shelby is another story.  She does not like to be clipped.  I finally held her body and snooter while Nic worked really fast.  She was actually biting at him before I got the snooter.  She is such a funny old coot.  She is also a smelly old coot.  Tomorrow she gets a bath.  Or I will.

Marley could use a wee bit of drool again.  She was feeling really well and like her normal grouchy self until yesterday.  Something on her hurts.  She screeches occasionally when we touch her.  She goes up and down stairs ok and seems fine.  I think she has managed to pull a muscle or something.  She is out walking with the boy right now.  She always has some kind of issue.  Should have named her Oscarette.

For Mothers' Day I got the cutest piece of Basset "Crap".  It is a dog, basset-like that has a solar panel in it and lights up at night.  It is green which is an odd color for a dog but is really cute.  It has bug eyes just like Ninja.  My son thought it looked like her sort of.  He found it at Walgreens which was surprising.  I was grateful that he did something.  None of them usually do.  They are good boys.  Everything is about them.

I hope all the moms out there had a good day.  We just lounged around and rubbed lots of bellies.  Even the cats like belly rubs now.

Snooters and drool from Ninja-That wooman need to lose those choppers.  My toe bones were lovely and now dey are too short.
                                    Marley-She left my toe bones alone.  She better leave them alone.  Nobody touches the toes.
                                    Maggie-Why, oh why does she do it?  I thought she was going to love me and then she let the kid chop on my feet.  No diginity.
                                    Shelby-Dis old girl really doesn't like to be messed with.  Mommy had me in a death grip.  Don't like that.  Not enought treats.
                                    Picasso and Davinci--If she ever comes after our claws we pack up and leave.  The claws are hidden for now.
                                    Mom to the menagerie-a glass of wine would not go amiss right now.