[Dailydrool] Annoyed Bassets and other things

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 18:24:52 PDT 2011

We are sending heart healing drool to the families of Tas and Daisy.  We hope they are running and frolicking at the bridge with their basset friends.  It is so hard to say good bye and harder still to miss the ones who are gone.  We hope the good memories overshadow the sadness soon.

Snooter kisses and drool from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby.  The kitties are sending sandpaper licks.