[Dailydrool] Tas & Mona

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue May 10 09:45:54 PDT 2011

It brings my heart great sorrow and water to my eyes this morning as I read
that Pw. Tasselhoff Burfoot has made his journey to the bridge.  He sounds
like a wonderful dog not only to his family but to all of those that he
visited in the hospitals.  So much love and caring packed into one furry
hound.   Take heart that he is once again a young and healthy hound and that
he will continue to watch over his family especially his little brother
Fizban. May he live forever in the magic of your memories.  Heart healing
drool from the boyz to Fizban and the human family and a big hug from their
momma.
Ruger Director of ASTT has ordered that the flags be flown at half mast
starting today for the rest of this week in honor of the selfless acts of
protecting his brother outside the home and allowing him to be large and in
charge inside the home and his work  as a great therapy hound and bringing
so much love and joy to the human children.. 21 Hound Salute PW Tasseloff!

Colt woofing in: No more seizure drool to Queen Hounds Abound Mona.  Momma
and daddy got to visit you last December and they said that you were a super
sweet gal. My brother had a seizure one time and let me tell you it was
scary!  I thought that a demon had possessed him.  So far he has been
seizure free for about a year now.  Momma thinks that it was an over
stimulation of the scaredy cat part of his brain.he had several things
happen that scared him during that time.  Glad to hear that you are feeling
better.  Drool and Luves, Colt

Drool to all the sick or injured humans and houndies.
Michele the Momma & the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger