[Dailydrool] missing momPerson and Baby Possum

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 12 08:53:11 PDT 2011

Hi all, frustrated Snoopy here,

I’m having some trouble with my momPerson.  Cyrus says this has happened
before.  Usually momPerson is around.  Sometimes she goes someplace.  I don’t
know where.  Something about software.  She has been leaving the house wearing
pants that smell like sheep EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Yesterday was Wednesday and she
wasn’t even home to take us to the dog park.  Cyrus says the last time he
complained about this sort of behavior he wound up with …. Tada …. Snoopy.  So
unless I want a new baby brother I’d better shut up.  At least that’s what he
says.

And I almost made it into the ASTT but she messed me up.  She’s a SAP!!!  There
ARE no SQUIRRELLS, Cyrus says he took care of that year ago, they don’t come
around.  But last night I heard something in the man cave.  So, I went and woke
up momPerson and got her to come down the hall and she heard it too.  And we
opened the door and it was a BABY POSSUM and he was in the deep sink and
couldn’t get out.  I HAD him!!!  And what does she do?  Slams the door, and goes
and wakes up dadPerson in the middle of the night.  And I hear all this mush
about how he’s adorable and how he’s trapped and how dadPerson has to help him.
Well, dadPerson has been married to momPerson long enough to know that no one is
going back to sleep until this gets fixed so he gets up and gets a towel and
gets the baby possum out of the deep sink and opens the side door and LETS HIM
GO!!!

Harumph!!!!!

More later from Snoopy