[Dailydrool] Dere Snoopy

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:15:16 PDT 2011

Dis heer Nigel, Llewis an Conley
an we gots to tell youse about dese possm thingies.
Won: Dey die.
I meens youse lookitem funny an dey fall ober ded. Yup. Dis be true. Youse
ask Llewis Llewis ain't dis be true?

Yes. It be true. Dey juss fall down dead as kin be.

Yup youse sit an watchem and watchem and watchem an dey no breethe nor
nothin. So den youse git up go git a drink or sumfin, come right beke an dey
be gone! I meen man, dey NOWHERES!! It da damde--- darnest fing I eber seed!
Right Llewis, ain't dat rite?

Yes, dat right. You leeb for a minut come back an dey gone. Poof.

Conley heer: I finks da Big Possm In Da Sky come down an gitem. Dats whut I
fink. I fink dats dam skeery stuff. Oh I can too say dat, Llewis.

Ok, heer be Two:
We not nose iffn youse ebber look reeel close at a possm, but...ah... dey
gots teef. Like more teef'n youse ebber seed in youse life.
We seed a big groneup one up close an it gots like a gazillion teef lookin
purty sharp, too. We not sure but we finks dey nose how to use'm yes we do
we does, don't we?

Yup Yup.

So next timey youse member dis stuff what we tole youse. And also Mr. Cooper
Sir say to remine youse dat dere mite be a Mama Possm neerby too, not likin
youse too much messin wif she kidlette. (Das a teknickal term for a beby
possm: kidlette.)
IS TOO Llewis! Lookit up.
Watchu meen it ain't a word eben?
Llewis it are too. Gimme dat book. Nossir dont youse run gimme it LLEWIS