[Dailydrool] Questions about the Drool Digest - From the Moderators

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 13:03:37 PDT 2011

There are several questions coming through regarding why people are not getting digests.  A good number of Droolers (including our list owners and all but 2 moderators) are at the Michigan Waddle and there just aren't many posts coming through.  Norma and I are minding the store while everyone else is away, and we are pretty well staying on top of posts, but there just aren't many posts right now.  It should pick back up by the middle of next week, or earlier.

Happy Drooling,

Anita of the mod squad