[Dailydrool] Questions about the Drool Digest - From the Moderators

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu May 12 13:31:44 PDT 2011

Interesting to think.. that the core of the posts are from Michigan-ites...
or those that would travel with them ... we should spurn and turn our backs
on them when they return..

unless they bring us new stories of nuttiness.. ooh that sweet delicious
nuttiness story from the land if mich-i-gan ... HURRY BACK DROOLERS... WE'S
HUNGRY FOR STORIES!! :)

-Robert
(Nuttier than some, sometimes less than most)
(And might I point out, the spell checker was extra virulent on this post
damned "any key" where are you when I need you most!)

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Questions about the Drool Digest - From the Moderators

There are several questions coming through regarding why people are not
getting digests.  A good number of Droolers (including our list owners and
all but 2 moderators) are at the Michigan Waddle