[Dailydrool] wrong E mail address

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 13 09:40:53 PDT 2011

In My last post, I gave the wrong  web address for the deer antler  chews

_http://www.deerantlersforpups.com_ (http://www.deerantlersforpups.com)

I have been buying them for over a year now and they come in good  sizes  I
buy the medium sometimes the large and they last a  LOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG  time

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  who is recovering  from
toofum cleaning and she had three cyst removed yesterday, she now has  horrible
diarrhea with blood and mucus .

hot as hell here  ,  87 yesterday and it is 83 now and oh the  humidity I
finally turned on the air as Maggie  my PUDGE was panting,   sorry to say
guys  it looks like Michigan Waddle is going to have rain I am  right on the
border of MI and Ohio and it has rained on and off last two days  and the
weather man said 60% chance of Rain for Sat & Sunday,   lets keep our fingers
crossed he is WRONG ! weather men are wrong 50 % of the  time  right ????
bwahahahahahaha