[Dailydrool] Greetings from Kansas City!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 18:51:05 PDT 2011

It's understandable why  we've been short on Daily Drools!  All those Droolers are in Michigan having loads of fun  with eachother. I'll be eager to learn how many bassets attended.  I just hope that this week we'll receive some good reports and some pictures that we amateurs can retrieve so that we'll know what we missed.  I  hope the weather is nice in Detroit, as here in Kansas City it's turned cold and damp.  Raymond and the beagles have been bringing in an unusual amount of mud.

We're hoping that our houndies who left for the Bridge this week are settling in and romping and playing with all their friends there.  I know my Sadie is there for all of them.  Our hearts go out to those of you who are grieving the loss of your best friends.  It's a sad time!

Hope the Stay-at-homes are having a good weekend!                     Beryl & Raymond