[Dailydrool] watching t.v. with doggies

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 13 20:52:45 PDT 2011

Dearest Nigel, Lewis, Conley and Cooper, Your mama is gonna need to get one of them dvr's and record everything. Our mamma hasn't gotten to watch tv before our bedtime for a bazillion years. She also NEVER pours milk on her cereal before we go out once, and then Carley Jane goes out a second time because she likes her privacy. We think it's good to keep her moving since it's the only exercise she gets.  We think it's very sweet that you help your mama exercise too.
Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dolly, and Bunny