[Dailydrool] CHECK THIS OUT COMPOSURE INGREDIENTS

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 06:38:26 PDT 2011

 I was going to order the soft chews but then I looked at the ingredients
and they do not appear to be the same at all. I think I am going to stick
with the liquid, as much as I loathe giving it to a highly agile and
reluctant dog.

1. Soft Chews:
brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin,
mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium
alginate and calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy
lecithin, vegetable oil

2.Liquid Composure:
 Composure Liquid combines L-Theanine (Suntheanine Brand), Thiamin (B 1),
Lecithin (from soy), and a calming Decapepetide (Lactium Brand) from milk
protein hydrolystate. These ingredients address stress and calming. This
formula uses the Suntheanine brand L-Theanine, which has extensive research
and documentation, over 45 studies, that suggest it is helpful in the area
of reducing stress and anxiety. T hiamin (Vitamin B 1) specifically has been
shown to affect the central nervous system to help calm and sooth anxious
animals. Lecithin is calming to the nervous system. The Calming Decapeptide
(Lactium Brand) is isolated from the milk protein casein and is known for
its calming effects. Net Wt: 8 oz.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper the Gazelle.