[Dailydrool] This and that

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 18:08:03 PDT 2011

We got our computer back from the repair shop today--woo hoo! Back in touch with
the world again.

Julie, I loved the K9 combat equipment site. Wow--the one person was a "canine
parachute instructor". Michele, could this be a new career for Todd? Colt and
Ruger would LOVE to dive out of airplanes, I'll bet.

Congratulations, King Holly Noelle. I wish I could get to Michigan--the Waddle
sounds like a blast. Other stay-at-homers: there are lots of us out here in one
boonie or another.

Good dog, bad dog. I am so used to Bo being a poster dog for bassetude--he is
not an officer in the "Nay"-vy for nothing; and Harley being the soul of
cooperation, that I was bowled over by the person at the doggie daycare where we
drop the boys every now and again for a few hours, commenting:, "Well, Bo was of
course an angel, and you know Harley--so anxious." Harley? I had forgotten
Harley is a total mama's dog--my shadow and quiet and cooperative with me; howls
like a banshee if he can't find me or DH. It was nice to be reminded that so
much is situational and relative.

Our doggie ramp to the yard is working well. Sort of. Bo has decided it is
amusing to stand at the top of the ramp, squat, and pee; then watch the pee run
down the ramp. Pee-uuu. Fortunately it rains a lot here to rinse off the ramp.

Semper fido, everyone. Val, Bo, and Harley