[Dailydrool] This and that

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Mon May 30 07:12:22 PDT 2011

First of all I would like to say Thank you to all the Service Man & Women  who gave their life so we could have ours the way it is.......Also thank you to all the Pacific Feet Members who have served us and left for the Bridge.

Big amounts of heart healing Drool is being send to all of you who have lost a companion.Healing Drool to all the ailing Pupsters and also their Humans.
Get better Drool and happy thoughts for Pat.
We now have 2 Pupsters to serve again.Curly who is such a quiet gentle hound and newcommer Haley .Her owners died and friends made the connection and she is mostly Basset with a little Beagle in her .Very active for 7 years.Curly is doing ok on his medication so far ,but I can see a decline in his stamina.His big heart is racing so fast you can count the beat without touching him.Also the blood in his stool is still there,not as bad since Auntie Sandy gave him some of her magical powder.

We hope everyone had a beautiful weekend .
Hanni & Mike slaves to Curly and Haley