[Dailydrool] GGBR's Woofle - first winners announced!

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:43:01 PDT 2011

Thanks to everyone who has already bought tickets for our Spring Woofle.  If
you don't know, we have a Grand Prize of an iPad2!!  The top three prizes
will be drawn at our Waddle on July 4th.  Five will be drawn at our
Volunteer & Foster workshop on June 18.  Four will be drawn on Saturday at
Golden Empire's Waddle at the Swedish Festival at Kingsburg, CA.

However, the first SIX prizes were drawn yesterday at Tony La Russa's Animal
Rescue Foundation's "Animals on Broadway" event.  And the winners are:

Doggie Delight Gift Basket - won by Pam Herranz of Burlingame, CA
Treats Deluxe Basket - won by Pam Herranz of Burlingame, CA
Breakfast Time Basket - won by Lina Saleski, of San Jose, CA
Basset Trio Gift Set - won by Carla Kleinschmidt of Evansville, IN
Scentsy Warmer & Wax Set - won by Addy Dawes of Fremont, CA
Brass Basset Hound Door Knocker - won by Pam Herranz of Burlingame, CA

Congrats to all winners.  Several of these items were VERY hot items!

Please keep buying!!  We are trying out a new checkout system so you don't
have to complete your purchase for each separate raffle item (who'd have
thought they'd dream up a shopping cart, where you can collect your
purchases before you check out!!).  The link is:

http://ggbr.safestorefront.com/Merchant/

Items 7-10 will be drawn this coming Saturday!!  Only $1 per ticket!!

Thanks,

Addy

--
Addy Dawes