[Dailydrool] Carprofen

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue May 17 02:38:22 PDT 2011

My last two orders of Rimadyl came through VetDepot ... the only problem
being that it was outsourced to third party pharmacies... I've had no issues
and VetDepot started lower, and matched a lower price I found.

1800-PetMeds ... for all the negative thoughts I have about them, also Price
Matches ... so its just as easy to go throat route..

A place I use to get stuff from all the time is no longer doing
prescriptions (pretty sure they got nailed for something)  EntirelyPets was
their name.. and they were pretty good.. but they haven't handled meds in
over 2 years... and I've stopped checking in with them.

-Robert