[Dailydrool] Truffles

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 15:24:33 PDT 2011

I am happy to announce that Truffles, the valient beagle assisiting basset Honey in digging out those terrorist varmits in our own back yard, has been adopted by a lovely miltary family.  They have a younger beagle and a 4 yr old 2-legger both of which will be well looked after by my ever alert foster boy.  Truffles, now bestowed with the more appropriate name, Boomer, can be see on a video on the Pacific Basset Feet page.  Our sad arhoos for the family of Maestro and the other much missed basset friends who have taken the path to the bridge.