[Dailydrool] Mishgun Waddle

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon May 16 16:09:06 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone! King George here!! We finally made it back to Texas from Mishgun! We had a wonderful time!! We got to Mishgun on Thursday and saw our Aunties Ilene and Marion and Sharon and Dawn and Angelika and Kathy and we saw Baxter, well mom saw Baxter, and she saw Carly and we saw Peaches and Peanut and Elvie and Pawtunia and Rusty and Pw Xandy Bear who is now Qween Xandy Bear.

Mom says the auction was fun. Jaz and I stayed in the room with my personal valet. He traveled with us to attend to our every need when mom was busy doing rescue stuff, or gossip stuff. You know how moms are! She said our new King Holley and Qween Xandy Bear was beautiful!

Sure it was wet at the picnic but we didnt care I won longest ears and Basset bowling! Me and mom walked all over. My little sister Jasmine came with us and she had so much fun running all over and playing with everyone. Mom went looking for her once and she told mom how much fun she was having and then she pooped. I guess she was waiting for mom to be there to clean it up.

Heck we didnt care if it was a little rainy. Auntie Melissa and Gramma Jo always throw a great party! We can't hardly wait until next year.

snooters and drool to all in need

King George E Grunt & Jasmine Annie.