[Dailydrool] mishgun waddle

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 19:13:24 PDT 2011

We're safely back home from the GREAT mishgun waddle. Yes it was a widdle dampish and perhaps a touch of chill in the air ( ok...really wet and friggin' freezing) but we had FUN!
WQ 10 Pawtunia looked very regal in her bootiful new dresses as she made sure the new Qween Xandy and Kwing Holly were properly greeted by the crowd!  WK 10 Chunky worked the aunties with his usual charm. Everyone had a wonderful time. Melissa and Gramma Jo and all the folks who volunteer their time- you did an amazing job providing us all with a fun weekend! Not a cranky word out of anyone~( noone would have blamed you for that:) Moolah needs to be raised- rainy day or not.
Peanut and Peaches enjoyed their debut as well ~ and had fun making new furends. Elvis was loved on by many aunties and uncles.
So many friends- old and new. Lots of laughter. And most importantly- much moolah raised!
We'll be there next year- ya can't scare us off that easy...
droolies, Angelika, Elvis, Peanut and Peaches