[Dailydrool] Gorgeous pair of basset girls available for adoption

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Tue May 17 09:25:48 PDT 2011

Looziana Basset Rescue has a beautiful pair of basset girls that need a home.  I have them posted on a site in New England, where I could be totally honest about their circumstance.
Please take a look at this link and let me know if you are interested.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19584308

Annabelle, our paralyzed girl, is doing great with Darlene Curtis in Arizona.  If you would like to see a video of her, please go to Looziana Basset Rescue's group or community page.  We are so happy for her.  Darlene is an angel.

Thanks, Leslie

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org