[Dailydrool] Even more Mishgun stuffs!

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Tue May 17 14:44:58 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone! King George again! I forgot to post a link to our pictures. Momma didnt take a lot like she usually does just about a couple hundred. But anyone that knows my momma knows that is a low number! We have been a little rattled. You see when we was in Mishgun we got a call from Daddy. He was home babysitting Lucy, Riley, Daisy and Max. He told us Max went to the bridge. He was our 16 year old non basset brudder. But we loved him even if he wasnt a basset. He had been sick for over a year. We thought he would go on forever. Momma says now she is a loss when we have dinner. For over a year she had been hand feeding Max cause he couldnt open his mouth good to pick the food out of the bowl. Now she gives us dinner and don't have nothing to do! He was a good guy.

So here are the links to the pics.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150170700678639.297814.558968638&l=02624f19a3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150170738393639.297827.558968638&l=8039bbb2ee

If those links don't work they are on facebook. Or just copy and paste them in your browser!

snooters to all! Don't worry I might be back!

King George.