[Dailydrool] Esa and puppies

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Thu May 19 14:30:26 PDT 2011

Sometimes things do not go as planned as with Esa.A water sac broke early May 10th but no puppy ,so ,after a while of seeing if she would produce anything on her own I called my vet and said my daughter would be bringing her in for a c-section.Vets don't always think breeders know what they are talking about but after trying to induce more labor they did the c-section.We have 8 beautiful puppies 5 boys ,3 girls. I am sleep deprived but feeling better. Only those who have walked this road before me really know what we do for this breed,the money we spend,the sleep we miss,just for the betterment of the breed.I'm not complaining, I love this, but it isn't a cake walk by any stretch of the imagination and some lose the dam the puppies or both. I am fortunate,but broke. If anyone would like photos I will gladly share just e-mail me.