[Dailydrool] Thanks to one and all.

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Fri May 20 14:47:15 PDT 2011

Howl did it get to be Friday already? Seems like only yesterday I was in
Michigan Aroooing it up with old and new friends both hound and human. I am
still numb over the sculpture of Melba Toast. A huge thank you to every one
who gave hard earned cookie money for this most wonderful gift and to my
dearest friends who did this with out me ever knowing despite all the e-mail
I almost read LOL. Thank you one and all from the bottom of my heart. Melba
Toast will be at the Bridge almost 6 years and it still seems like yesterday
she was woofin at me to do her bidding or to post to the Daily Drool about
some ones hound making their way to the Rainbow Bridge.  I can still cry at
the thought of that wonderful houndy girl and the joy and love she brought
not only me but so many others. Believe it or not after all these years I
still have not been able to read all the notes I got telling me how sorry
folks were to hear Melba Toast made her way to the Bridge. They are all
printed out and in a folder; I know that might sound crazy but to this day
tears flow so hard I can't see to read all the nice things folks had to say.
I just know in my heart how so many cared and sent their love both then and
now. So thank you all again and in the famous Melba Toast woofs.."NUFF
SAID".

Sandy the head treat giver at Camp Toast