[Dailydrool] Mac computer users beware

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 14:49:43 PDT 2011

 I have mac computers, and the one I have been using the most lately had started to get Malware warnings when I am in hotmail.  I do the usual, just shut the computer down and clean cookies and history.  It happened twice, and then today, it tried to install an anti malware program.  I was on the phone with apple support for a different problem with the same computer (related ??, he couldn't say), and he did say to me that Macs have finally got hacked and it started about two weeks ago.  The program, "Malware defend" is indeed the virus not the protection, so if one gets duped into buying it, thinking it was a security feature, there goes your credit card info to the crooks.
Healing drool to all in need
Jackie and the herd