[Dailydrool] still here

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:23:01 PDT 2011

MomPerson still here two but she no feelin good all grumpy an not leebin da
barfroom--what Llewis? Oh! I sorry--BAFROOM-- to far. She say if she ben
teken up she not shure it wooden be a good fing but she juss kidddin. Rite?
You juss kiddin? Hey--MomPerson? Yeah she juss kiddin. She say leeb her da
(word) alone pleese, Conley.
Conley leeb her alone! Conley you bedder. Conley ah....ah....  Conley
.....Mr Coo---RUN CONLEY, RUN!!

Nigel, Llewis an someplace Conley hidin, for MomPerson
(Yessir Mr. Cooper Sir we leebin she alone. Lettin her sleep. Yessir. Nossir
we didint see where Conley wented.)