[Dailydrool] Michigan

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Sat May 21 13:05:20 PDT 2011

Rain? There was rain? Seriously, Crackers and I had a fabulous time with our friends both human and hound. Just the ride to Angelika's and then on to Michigan in a van with Ilene, Marion and houndies, Charlie, Vivian, Carly, Baxter and Crackers was worth a "Road To ..." movie. One of many funny moments was when Ilene was in the back of the van and Crackers passed some killer gas. Ilene started gasping and shrieking but Marion and I couldn't smell anything up front as the AC was blowing in our faces. Marion said, "where is that hot air coming from? "(it was 86 outside) and Ilene replied that "Kathy opened the window back here." Well, I did not. Crackers had politely placed his paw on the window button and lowered it to spare Ilene anymore of his fragrance. I placed my paw on the button to close and locked the windows so there would be no more doggie interventions.
MBR were wonderful hosts and even though the weather wasn't cooperating, they were able to still run the events and make certain we all had fun. We can't wait until next year and another road trip. And now to figure out how to hook up the DVD player I won!
Kathy with Crackers?the travelling hound, Loki and Jordan and the houseguests. Drummer and Gracie