[Dailydrool] Snooters in the water bowl

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 20:34:39 PDT 2011

Sherlock would stick as much of his face in the water bowl as he could to get a drink.  And we do have long ear dog bowl that are narrower at the top.  He didn't care.  He would make such a mess.  What I wouldn't give to have him make that mess just one more time.  I miss him so.  He was the only male we have had and a supreme wuss.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and---Sassy, Daisy, Sherlock and Sunny, all romping at the bridge and in the memories of my heart