[Dailydrool] We're still here too

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun May 22 11:10:56 PDT 2011

Dog gone it,  I sat outside all day sipping wine burning wood,  (  not my
brains )  real wood waiting  and nothing  happened  !  sweet cheeks said  "
are you going to sit  there all day ?  aren't you going to do any thing today
?"  and I  said  hell no I am waiting for the Rapture  thing !  then he
said  "  Jesus could train a wild bear to SH**  on a toilet before he would
let you into heaven !  he was so proud of himself !

I sure am enjoying all the pictures from the waddle,  Thanks everyone  for
sharing

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and EVIL Annie

OMG  Annie was just awful  last night, her and the big mastiff  out back
got into it thru the fence BIG TIME Annie wouldn't back down and no  matter
what I did,  she wouldn't stop, she was frothing so bad and throwing  it every
where she had froth and slime all over her face  on the fence, on  my pants
on Maggie,  I finally had to tackle her and drag her to the house,  she was
pure CUJO !!!!  I was out back talking to my neighbor and when  Annie saw
the big dog come over to the fence, she went into a KILL mode.   she is
EXTREMELY protective of me. next time I will make sure she is either  chained or
in the house went I want to visit with my  neighbor