[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon May 23 05:45:19 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, we girls will be soon be unemployed
again. The slave Johnathan has been helping us with our nursing job
which entailed looking after the slave William, who had to have his
Appendix removed. The steel clamps were removed today and William will
be going back to the office Monday 30/5 in the mean time he is working
from home. The slave Johnathan went back on Thursday last week after an
8 day break from the office .He is looking forward to his winter break
from the office in middle of June, so are us girls as we both celebrate
out birthdays and gottcha day on the 16 th. June. The slave William will
be away in the country but the slave Johnathan will be looking after us.
We are not looking forward to the humdrum job of looking after our house
and would prefer to practise our nursing skills. It will not be long
before us girls will have to start wearing our winter coats again as the
evening temperatures and early morning will soon be in single digits, at
present it is averaging 18 degrees centigrade  in Gauteng, South Africa.
My sister Jasmin will use Justin's camel coloured coat and I have a cute
little number in the most stunning red.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to humans Vickie and Ruth as
well as Miss Beasley, Mugsy , Abner and Marley. We are sending heart
healing drool to the family and fur friends of Jackie Cooper as well as
to the slaves and fur friends of PW Tasselhoff,

Daisy, Fred, Buster and Maestro and will ask the slaves to light a
candle and give us an extra treat in their memory. Congratulations been
sent to Esa on the birth of her 8 healthy pups.

PW Justin and our baby sister Lilly woofed in from the Bridge to say
that Queen Fey Fey with the help of her court is arranging  High Tea
this coming Wednesday. All of Tas, Daisy, Fred, Buster, Maestro and
human Jackie who have all recently arrived safely ATB have been given
personal invitations and will be with Queen Fey Fey at the head table.
We are all looking forward to meeting and sniffing with them.

Jade and Jasmin we are hoping that one of the slaves will need nursing
again even if only for a winter cold.

Lilly and Justin ATB hoping that the water is not going to be doctored
with too much of that Pimms stuff at the High Tea as we do not want to
gain a reputation for been party hooligans.

Slaves William and Johnathan We are looking forward to the Winter break
from the office.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx